- Teaching: Lincoln Public Schools '11-'12
- Marketing: Local cleanup and recycling company '10-'11
- Tutoring: Statistics Tutor for a PhD level class '09
- Goin Postal: Owner and operator of Shipping Store '06-'09
- Bryant University: MBA in Accounting '05
- Providence College: BA in Mathematics '02
- Lincoln High School '98
Throughout my education and work history I have encountered different and interesting aspects of society. I offer a unique combination of a former business owner and a current public sector employee. When creating policies, we need a law maker that can be thoughtfully inspiring by taking positives from both sectors in an effort to redirect Rhode Island onto the path of prosperity.